Here’s What You Can Expect From Us After Your Property Loss…
Trust our experience and knowledge to help you recover faster and get the full insurance amount due. We’ll remove the burden of the claims process so you can take the time you need to get back into your home or get your business back up and running.
We manage every facet of your claim from the first day of the loss to the final settlement.
We’ll thoroughly analyze your policies so you’ll know your rights and obligations. Then our team of expert appraisers and adjusters will assess, document, and prove your loss.
Here’s how we work to get you your settlement:
Immediate Onsite Inspection
- Inspect your property to assess the total extent of the damage.
- Survey, photograph, and diagram your entire claim onsite.
- Prepare a description of the property including room-by-room damage estimates.
- Review your insurance policies to determine:
- your rights and obligations and those of your insurer.
- the coverages listed in the policy.
Prepare Building Reconstruction Estimates, Comprehensive Contents Inventories, and Time Element Claims
- Calculate reconstruction costs of building and fixtures.
- Compile a thorough inventory of contents, furniture, and equipment.
- Prepare time element claims including Loss of Use, Business Interruption, Extra Expense, and Additional Living Expenses.
Present Insurance Claim to Carriers
Establish agreements with your insurance company and assist in determining:
- Level of damage
- Replacement and repair costs
Throughout the Property Loss Claims Process
- Work as your advocate at all site inspections and meetings with insurance company adjusters.
- Keep you continually informed of all developments. We meet with you to provide status and updates of loss, time, and dollar projections. And we provide opinions and recommendations when appropriate.
- Maintain a constant dialogue with insurance company adjusters and experts. We’ll be sure all appropriate measures are taken to expedite the claims process. And we’ll negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf while adhering to the policy requirements and conditions.
- Present with your approval all claim projections and an itemized claim package to the respective insurance company adjusters.
Call us toll free 1.866.252.4676 to answer any questions you have. We’re here for you 24/7.
“ClaimSolution is a registered trademark of ClaimSolution, Inc., which is based in Overland Park, Kansas and is not affiliated with Salatino, Ryan & Associates Claim Solutions Inc.”