Recovery from Major Property Loss to your Home and Possessions
It is our job to represent you during the claims process. We’ll evaluate your insurance policies, appraise the damage, and negotiate the best settlement possible with your insurance company.
Here’s what you can expect from us immediately after retaining our services:
- On-site survey and inspection to assess the extent of the loss to your residence and contents.
- If your home is unlivable, we’ll solicit expense money from your insurance carrier and help you and your family find another place to live.
- We’ll begin calculating reconstruction estimates.
- Start work on a thorough physical inventory of your contents, furniture, and equipment.
- Perform an in-depth review of your insurance policies. We’ll examine coverages and determine your rights and obligations so you won’t be at a disadvantage as the claims process begins.
- Work immediately as your advocate with the insurance company’s adjusters and claims department.
We suggest you call us as soon after the property loss as possible. Your insurance company adjusters will want to talk with you. Incorrect, incomplete, or inadequately expressed answers on your part may reduce the amount you can claim.
Call us toll free 1.866.252.4676 anytime night or day. We’re ready for your call 24/7. And there’s no obligation to talk with us.
“ClaimSolution is a registered trademark of ClaimSolution, Inc., which is based in Overland Park, Kansas and is not affiliated with Salatino, Ryan & Associates Claim Solutions Inc.”