Recovery from Property Loss to Your Business
Speed is of the utmost importance if you’ve suffered a fire, windstorm, explosion or other property loss. That’s because you’re losing money each day you’re out of business. And you risk losing customers to the competition while your business is down.
The faster we’re at the scene after the loss, the more effective we’ll be in thoroughly documenting your damage and filing the business insurance claim to your advantage.
Here’s what you can expect from us immediately after retaining our services:
- We’ll travel on-site to survey and inspect your building, fixtures, furniture, and inventory.
- Our appraisal specialists will start to document, tally, organize, and value your furniture, equipment, and inventory.
- Perform an in-depth review of your insurance policies. We’ll determine both your rights and obligations. We’ll make sure you’re not at a disadvantage as the claims process begins.
- Start work right away on your Business Interruption claim to gain crucial cash flow.
- Obtain an Extra Expense down payment from your insurance carrier to help you stay in business while your claim is being settled.
- Work immediately as your advocate with the insurance company’s adjusters and claims department.
Business losses are usually complicated and involved. If you give your insurance company adjusters incorrect, incomplete, or inadequately expressed answers to their questions, you may reduce the amount you can claim. That’s why we want to be there for you early on.
Call us toll free 1.866.252.4676 anytime night or day. We’re ready for your call 24/7.
“ClaimSolution is a registered trademark of ClaimSolution, Inc., which is based in Overland Park, Kansas and is not affiliated with Salatino, Ryan & Associates Claim Solutions Inc.”